Updates to the Wiki

Randy AA6RH

Hey everybody,

I'm a relative newcomer, but am a big enthusiast for DVSwitch and open source/FOSS ham software.

As I'm not as knowledgeable about the software as of yet, I thought I would take a stab at starting to clean up the documentation in the wiki. Whew!

I've made several changes to the main page (click "Wiki" in the navigation), the sidebar, and several other pages. The changes so far have been mostly for looks, but with some grammatical and updates where needed.

Some of the things I've been checking out on GitHub to confirm what each of the partner apps of DVSwitch can do has been really helpful in understanding how to make use of this software! So, if you have a moment to check on the wiki and give some feedback, I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers,

--R

AA6RH