Re: need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

Hello Gary
Pressed the send button.

Lots of software wants to use the wires-x  button to change rooms. This has caused endless problems.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Ernie Gm7kbk <erniepratt@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 7:43:07 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

Hello Gary

Wires-x  to openspot2 to xlx works. C4fm to Dmr.

Wires-x to modified MMDVM_Host to Ysfreflector works. Works great until someone transmits with the x button still enable on there radio.

Wires-x  to Fcs Reflector using openspot works.

Ysf to Dmr. Use MMDVM_Bridge.

You think you have problems with Brandmeister wait till you link wires-x  into the system. For two years everything was fine until most software wants to use the wires-x