De : main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> De la part de Gary, KE8O
Envoyé : mercredi 12 février 2020 04:54
À : main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Objet : Re: [DVSwitch] need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

Ernie,

Thanks for your response. What is the reason behind using the OpenSpot 2 to bridge your WiresX to DMR vs YSF?  Our random BM user blocked message is our biggest annoyance because once it starts it follows any transmissions on the room until we stop the bridge or there is an hour without a activity. We have one user who triggers it anytime they key up.

73,
...Gary, KE8O