Re: need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

Gary, KE8O

Ernie

We get the occasional new hotspot user pressing the WiRESX button causing our WiRESX node software doing the bridging to crash and restart.  For use that is somewhat painless and only affects the bridge traffic between YSF to WiRESX  for about 2 seconds gap. I like your method of going to DMR to strip off those WiREX control characters from the data stream. However, I suspect you also loose the GPS data as well. So those running Fusion to Fusion across the bridge with GPS no longer see distance or callsign/name. Is bridging DMR  to XLX dependent on the BM network or is it self supporting? M

...Gary