small pop at start of transmissions from DMR from Analog_Bridge

Patrick Perdue

Hi:

One of the things I've noticed for the few months I've used DVSwitch with a ThumbDV is that there is always a small pop at the start of transmissions from DMR to Analog_Bridge, and thus to ASL.

I was just wondering if there is a way to delay the start of received audio by a few MS to avoid that somewhere in the chain, or if that would even make a difference. I don't recall this using the md380-emu, but it's been a long time since I've used it, so I could be wrong about that.

Thanks and 73

de

KE4DYI