FM Repeater to DMR Talkgroup? #best_practices

Weller Rudolf

Hello,

I would like to connect an analog FM Relais (Scanner) to my local HBlink-Server and transmit the audio signals to a DMR talk group, e.g. 777. This is intended for a local server, with no DMRPlus etc. connected, private only. Is there a guide for this, which I could read, or can someone here help me?

It'd already be enough if only the analog RX signal is transmitted to the talk group. How can I make this happen without the use of Crosslink, ASL, Echolink or multiple devices?

I have available: Raspberry, DVThumb, UriX and all this stuff here. What can I do?

Thank you
Rudolf