Re: FM Repeater to DMR Talkgroup? #best_practices

Mike KB8JNM

I am sorry, I missed the most obvious reply.

Set-up a node as you would a radio with the sound FOB and just use the audio input in VOX mode. Unless you can achieve a COR signal from the receiver. If you are using a Pi, VOX may be easiest.  Just set it up for a private node.

You should consult the allstar documentation for all that.

On 2/29/2020 12:34 PM, Weller Rudolf wrote:
Hello,

I would like to connect an analog FM Relais (Scanner) to my local HBlink-Server and transmit the audio signals to a DMR talk group, e.g. 777. This is intended for a local server, with no DMRPlus etc. connected, private only. Is there a guide for this, which I could read, or can someone here help me?

It'd already be enough if only the analog RX signal is transmitted to the talk group. How can I make this happen without the use of Crosslink, ASL, Echolink or multiple devices?

I have available: Raspberry, DVThumb, UriX and all this stuff here. What can I do?

Thank you
Rudolf