Re: FM Repeater to DMR Talkgroup? #best_practices

David Martin

Hi Rudolf, Mike,
I would suggest ASL with two 'private' nodes say 1999 & 1998 one connects to the URI the other USRP (Analog_Bridge).
Connect 1999 & 1998 at startup in asterisk.
There is no ASL involvement the only permanent link will be to DMR through MMDVM_Bridge.

Just a thought or two
David Martin VK3KQT

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020, 20:47 Weller Rudolf <t4.vw-bus@...> wrote:
Hey Mike,

I didn't necessarily wanna set up an ASL node. Are there other options? I was hoping to get a connection simply via MMDVM and Analog_Bridge, without an extra node. My problem with an ASL node is that it keeps a permanent connection, and I just wanna transmit to a talk group when analog FM is spoken. Kinda like a real radio device.

A COR signal is no problem, I have a Motorola GM360 connected to the URIx Interface

Thanks for the help
73 Rudolf