Analog_Bridge gain

JJ Cummings

Some quick questions regarding analog bridge and gain (types)/values.   I have the Analog_Bridge up and running well and have been able to configure the AGC value to facilitate pretty decent levels from DMR -> Analog.  On the Analog -> DMR side of things however I have been unable to see any real change in audio level (it's presently too high from Analog) by adjusting the following values.  I'm curious what dmrAudio value is the best and then the dmrGain value 0 to 1 does not seem to make a difference?

dmrAudio = AUDIO_UNITY ; Audio from ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
dmrGain = 0.35 ; Gain factor of audio from ASL (0.0-1.0)

Is there a place that I can read about the different dmrAudio values to understand what their differences/benefits etc are?

JJC
N0PKT