It was actually my attempt to give MMDVM users the "party line" feature from Motorola's IPSC... which feels like one of IPSC's worst "features"... until you don't have it anymore. But left it configurable so it really is a "feature" and not an "albatross" 😀

0x49 DE N0MJS

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2017, at 5:11 PM, Peter Martin <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Sorry Cort, as I said I was going on my experience of DMRlink as I've not used HBlink, thanks for clarifying.

73

Sent from Outlook
From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of Cort <n0mjs@...>
Sent: 30 May 2017 22:42:30
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

On May 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM, Peter Martin <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Matthew,

In DMRLink, which HBLink is based on, you have to explicitly allow routing in the bridge application from one repeater host to any other, even hosted under the same instance.

As stated earlier, not entirely true – if you set “REPEAT: True” for an HBP system in the config, it will blindly forward all traffic to all other machines connected to that master.

73,
Peter

Sent from Outlook