Re: XLX to MMDVM

Steve N4IRS

MB would not give you the ability to "direct traffic" The second question is what is the endpoint connected to MB. MB can only connect to a Master (or server) I think you are goint to want to run HBlink3.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/22/20 10:31 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:
Hi:

I wish to create a bridge between XLX and MMDVM, DMR all the way through, not Brandmeister.

Can this be done with two instances of MMDVM_Bridge with inverted ports? If so, I don't see how to direct traffic to a specific talkgroup, as Analog_Bridge, I assume, wouldn't be a part of the picture, as there is no need for transcoding. If not, would HBlink be a better fit?

Thanks and 73

de

KE4DYI