Re: XLX to MMDVM

Patrick Perdue

I thought DMRGateway was dead... Sounds like what I need. As I understand it, HBlink3 uses quite a lot of memory, and my resources are limited, so would rather not use it for such a simple bridge if I can help it.

On 3/22/2020 10:58 AM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
You do not need Analog_ Bridge. Just 2 Instances of MMDVM_Bridge. Swap the ports over in DVSWitch.ini

Also Change local port in MMDVM_Bridge they cannot be the same.
If you want to connect from Slot 1 to Slot 2 XLX you will need Dmrgateway.

I am using this to connect my Dmr + Tg on Slot 1 to connect to my Xlx Server.
Works very well.