Re: XLX to MMDVM

Patrick Perdue

The second endpoint is a master server, yes, in this case, TGIF.

I didn't think there was a way only using two instances of MMDVM_Bridge to direct traffic, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious.

On 3/22/2020 10:56 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
MB would not give you the ability to "direct traffic" The second question is what is the endpoint connected to MB. MB can only connect to a Master (or server) I think you are goint to want to run HBlink3.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/22/20 10:31 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:
Hi:

I wish to create a bridge between XLX and MMDVM, DMR all the way through, not Brandmeister.

Can this be done with two instances of MMDVM_Bridge with inverted ports? If so, I don't see how to direct traffic to a specific talkgroup, as Analog_Bridge, I assume, wouldn't be a part of the picture, as there is no need for transcoding. If not, would HBlink be a better fit?

Thanks and 73

de

KE4DYI