Re: Analog_Bridge gain

JJ Cummings

Well I haven’t made them yet, I was going to properly integrate the reading of the [DEFAULT] section in HB_Bridge today.  Incidentally I’m using AUDIO_USE_AGC for DMR -> ASL and it’s working well...

Sent from the iRoad

On Dec 11, 2017, at 07:28, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

You can go ahead with the pull request. At least we can see your proposed change.

Steve

On 12/11/2017 9:21 AM, JJ Cummings wrote:
Acknowledge all, should I hold off on any pull requests with the pending updates?

Sent from the iRoad

On Dec 11, 2017, at 07:06, Mike Zingman - N4IRR <mike.zingman@...> wrote:

I see the issue.  The ini file would lead you to use the wrong name for the setting property.  Use AUDIO_USE_GAIN rather than
AUDIO_GAIN . I have updated the sample ini file, but it has not been rolled out yet.