Re: NXDN not passing thru to Dstar

Steve N4IRS

Do you have anything else bridged to D-Star? If so, does it pass traffic?

Steve N4IRS

On 3/22/20 7:06 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:
I have had my bridge up and running for a few years now with little to no issues. Recently (yesterday) I happened to notice that nxdn is not passing traffic to dstar. It is passing dstar to nxdn with no issues. Nxdn does pass thru Asl,dmr,fusion, and P25 with no issues. I have not made any changes and have tried rebooting the ambe server, XLX server, and the ASL bridge with no results. NXDN is linked thru BM I can see it up on the BM master page.

Any thoughts?