Re: NXDN not passing thru to Dstar

Steve N4IRS

Sorry,
Wrong pointer.
In MMDVM_Bridge.ini:

[NXDN Id Lookup]
File=/var/lib/mmdvm/NXDN.csv
Time=24

Verify the userfile is current and has actual content. This is where MB looks up a user.
I would also look at the ircddbgateway log when a signal is coming in from NXDN and see what the log says. I would also look at the MMDVM_Bridge log and the Analog_Bridge log.

My guess is NXDN is not resolving a NXDN ID to a callsign which D-Star needs.

Steve N4IRS

On 3/23/20 5:57 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:
This is what my NXDNGateway.ini looks like

NXDNgateway.ini

[Network]
Port=14050
HostsFile1=./NXDNHosts.txt
HostsFile2=./private/NXDNHosts.txt
ReloadTime=60
ParrotAddress=127.0.0.1
ParrotPort=42021
NXDN2DMRAddress=127.0.0.1
NXDN2DMRPort=42022

When I go to /var/lib/mmdvm I  do not have NXDNHosts.txt or private_NXDNHosts.txt listed. There is a NXDN.csv only. In /opt/XDNGatewayhere is a NXDNHosts.txt and the talkgroup I am trying to access is listed.