Re: Connecting more that 2 Analog_Bridges #analog_bridge

JJ Cummings

You are correct with your design.  Not sure what "address" needs to be different.. but each would require it's own node entry in your ASL config and then you would need to link those ASL nodes together.  We accomplish this by having each mode have it's own node (as noted already) and then link each of those into a central ASL hub node where we can connect/disconnect at will.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:54 AM Mike KB8JNM <groupio@...> wrote:

The only thing I can see to note is that you will need 3 nodes. One for EACH AB you are showing.

Each will need a unique address on the same server. Perhaps there is more I am over looking.

On 3/24/2020 12:45 PM, davek wrote:
Would this seem like a appropriate all mode solution? Or am i over complicating this? I am not sure on the DStar