Re: HBlink and DMRlink in "production"

JJ Cummings

Steve - you will need to run the IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge branches of the respective DMRLink and HBLink repositories to do this.  If you understand how to start/stop python scripts and read through the configuration it's fairly straightforward.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 3:21 PM, <stevecast2024@...> wrote:
I am also trying to do something similar to Nicola. I would like to link one MMDVM Repeater with one XPR8300 repeater. I believe this should be fairly simple to do. I have not started to dive in to the software yet as I am still trying to get an MMDVM. I have not had much luck getting a reply on purchasing one.

Are there any guides out for this? I am very comfortable with networking. I have read pretty much all of the readme files. Just looking for the starting place.