Re: Installing & setup of MMDVM_Bridge Analog_bridge to do allstarlink, d-star, dmr, p25 linking. #hblink #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Christopher AF5XP

Alec,
       Trying to do a new install & setup between my Allstarlink, D-star, P25 to start with then possibly a bridge to Fusion & BM TG once I get the others working good. As I stated previously, I have the Allstarlink node on a pi with Arm os and the others are on a Debian system. I prefer to set up the Dvswitch software on the Debian for the ease of install compared to the ARM OS.