Re: Installing & setup of MMDVM_Bridge Analog_bridge to do allstarlink, d-star, dmr, p25 linking. #hblink #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Christopher AF5XP

Steve,

    I understand, but as ARM os (AllstarLink Node) is difficult to install software on. I am running my D-Star & P25 Reflectors on my Debian machine. Currently, I don't use DMR and don't care for it personally. That's why I have been trying to set up this way. But the how to's are very vague on their explanation for install & starting & setup, as being some big secret for a select few. My friend Steven K4SQI was helping me before he passed away all of a sudden.