From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of af5xp via groups.io <af5xp@...>
Sent: 05 April 2020 18:16
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Installing & setup of MMDVM_Bridge Analog_bridge to do allstarlink, d-star, dmr, p25 linking. #analog_bridge #mmdvm_bridge #hblink

Steve,

      sorry for seeming rough. I'm just getting frustrated with it. Steven installed the dvswitch on my all-star node but never told me how to start the services and get it all up and running on the arm os. All he did is manage to get my P25 reflector running on my Debian machine. I believe he even had me install the ambe server and IrcDDB on the Debian machine as well. I'm just getting a headache after 2.5 years of fighting with it,