Re: MMDVM to ASL bridge #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

John,
In Analog_Bridge.ini see the [USRP] stanzas
tlvAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN
tlvGain = 0.35                          ; Gain factor of audio from ASL (0.0-1.0)

This should reduce the audio from ASL to DMR

73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/8/20 9:19 PM, john.brazel225@... wrote:
I’m running ASL with mmdvm bridge installed. I have everything working pretty good, however, the audio level adjustments don’t seem to be helping me. Audio from DMR to asl (echolink) seems to be great, but audio from asl (echolink) to DMR seems to be rather awful. It’s way too hot going out to DMR. Any ideas on how to possibly lower the audio? As stated above, the audio setting doesn’t seem to make any difference at all. Heck, I think I’ve even tried negative amounts, and still get the same result. Any help?