Re: MMDVM to ASL bridge #mmdvm_bridge

JJ Cummings

John..

You need to change the gain type (if you havn't) from the default to AUDIO_USE_GAIN.. then the changes will work, make big changes at first and smaller as you get closer to an acceptable level.  You'll need to restart the Analog_Bridge process every time that you make a change to test.

aslAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN        ; Audio to ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_AGC, AUDIO_USE_GAIN)
agcGain = 1.65                   ; Gain (in db) of the AGC filter
dmrAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN         ; Audio from ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_GAIN, AUDIO_BPF)
dmrGain = 0.31                  ; Gain factor of audio from ASL (0.0-1.0)

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 9:06 PM <john.brazel225@...> wrote:
Steve,

Thays where I run into the issue of it not changing. I can alter those settings and the end result is still the same. The DMR side being way overdriven when there is traffic coming from asl. I have tried multiple time, with numerous settings, and even tried reboots after making changes. Still poor audio quality on the DMR side.