Re: Port errors ASL to DMR

Steve N4IRS

Sean,
This happens when another program is listening to 31103. Here are the commands you want to run to find out what is listening on 31103:
As root (sudo -s)
netstat -unap | grep 31103
ps ax | grep MMDVM_Bridge

Run the 2 commands above BEFORE you try to start MMDVM_Bridge and report the results.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/9/2020 2:23 PM, Sean Burton wrote:
I have set up an ASL to DMR bridge but I can't get it to work due to an error where it tells me it cannot connect to port 31103. I've run the checks and I can't find anything else connected to that port. Any ideas, bearing in mind my limited capabilities with coding. TIA

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail.