Re: Setup of a Bridge YSF to DMR - Anyone out there who can solve this mystery ? #mmdvm_bridge

Tito Lopez

I have a similar setup like you except mine nodes are in the cloud on two different VPS providers. I made those changes and I see traffic on TG hoseline at BM . I also see traffic in my YSF reflector the problem is that No YSF Audio is heard on either end. DVswitch Mobile on LTE and a hotspot at home. DMR  mode on the hotspot is sweet except that YSFaudio cant be heard.

YN1OB
W3DAW

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020, 06:51 <alecwasserman@...> wrote:
Yes double check ysf gateway port.  Everything has to match and it will work !