Re: Setup of a Bridge YSF to DMR - Anyone out there who can solve this mystery ? #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

It would have been nice to know what was wrong. Based on what you posted the config was correct. It would have been nice to see traffic from both ends.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/16/2020 11:26 AM, Uli wrote:
Thanks everyone,
I have solved it now. The DVSwitch System Builder was the problem as it didnĀ“t work.
I have started from scratch again and only installed the Repo and DVSwitch
Now Bridging to BM and back to YSF works fine, the sound is clear and noisefree. The Callsigns are also visble on both ends

Uli
DJ5UW