Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

EA5GVK Joaquin

DVLINK V9 IS HERE.
INCLUDES NEW DVSWITCH, SINGLE USER AND MULTIUSER WITH AMBE PHYSICAL SERVER, HBLINK IMPROVED, AND A GREAT NEW "HOTSPOTS" SINGLE AND MULTIUSER TO HAVE YOUR DMOS, HOTSPOT, MMDVM REPEATERS IN THE SAME IMAGE.
 (Thanks to the great work of my friend EA7JCL&EA5GVK)

 LINK INFO & DOWNLOAD: http://ea5gvk-dmr.zigor.es/2020/04/18/aqui-os-presento-a-dvlink-v9-con-muchas-novedades/

.REMEMBER THE DVLINK PHILOSOPHY IS TO HELP THE AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR TO APPROACH DIGITAL RADIO WITH GUARANTEES FOR HIM AND THE DIGITAL NETWORKS AND NOT THE CONTRARY. DVLINK USES THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WITHOUT MODIFICATION AND WITH ORIGINAL CONFIGURATIONS OF ITS CREATORS.
- SUPPORT IN SPANISH, WE ARE WORKING FOR ENGLISH AND FRENCH LANGUAGES.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT WITH TELEGRAM GROUP
JOIN: https://t.me/joinchat/AveYRFJCxSbhKbI2ti1_Og

Thanks to the DVSwitch and HBLINK team, without your software, we would be sadder.
Thanks to Steve, Cort and all the DVSwitch and HBLINK team, for your great work.