toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
[Edited Message Follows]
We just posted some changes to the components, here is the. changelog. Several of these changes will require significant doc for you to use so more to come:
- Add AGC update including new settings
- Add reloadDatabase remote command
- This command (issued from dvswitch.sh) will cause AB to reload its internal database of users from disk. This is normally done once every 24h
- Add menu command (does not popup menu on mobile)
- Like the "macro" menu for DVSM/pyUC, the menu command loads a transient menu into the client.
- Unlike the "macro" command (which now popups up immediately) the menu command just loads the menu
- This command is most useful in conjunction with the OnRegister macro
- Support USRP ping back (NAT keep alive)
- Allow AB to respect a reverse keep alive from the mobile client for some NAT situations
- Multiport transmit to support better bridge creation
- This requires a full post all by itself, but the quick description is that a comma delimited list of transmit ports is now supported by AB and MB
- The main purpose of this is to support better bridge architectures
- Other uses include logging and streaming
- Allow macro variables with substitution
- Again a single change that requires a full post.
- Variables are now supported in the macro section of AB.ini
- The variables are substituted by the shell before command. execution
- The variables allow for much more concise command line strings
- The variables make for much more readable macro definitions
- Less dedicated scripts will. be needed as the macro definition can be defined in the section alone
- Variables are exported to the environment and be used by client scripts for context
- Better ini parsing error messages
- When an error. is encountered in the parsing of the ini files, a better error message is. generated to. help diagnose the problem
- Add warning if call not found in database (DSTAR)
- DSTAR/ircddbGateway is picky and wants a valid callsign to operate.
- This warning tells you that a call can not be found in the database that matches the DMR ID/CCS7 provided in "gatewayDmrId"
- Add name lookup and metadata export
- Metadata exported from the USRP interface now includes the first name and callsign of the DMR ID
- The information comes from the database file loaded by "subscriberFile"
- Change default transferRoot to /tmp
- Change the default so that users who fail to set this parameter still function as expected
- Make tune command able to invoke macros
- The dvswitch.sh tune command/AB now supports invocation of AB macros using the same syntax (*) as DVSM/pyUC
- Inherit dir names from environment
- Along with the variable support in AB, dvswitch.sh can now use AB_DIR, MMDVM_DIR and NODE_DIR from the environment
- On small machines (older Raspberry Pi) using jq would choke on large database files (DMR)
- We moved bac to using awk which performs MUCH better and does not choke
- Change ASL validation to a more visible node
- Allow several commands to execute without ABInfo being present.
- Add download and validation of user database files.
- Support new AB commands reloadDatabase, AGC settings, etc
- Change DMR networks on the fly.
- The DMR tune command now support network selection.
- The tune syntax. is PPPPP@AAAAA:###:OOOO
- PPPPP is the password for the DMR server
- AAAA is the. FQDN (ip address) of the server
- #### is the port that the DMR server is listening on
- OOOO is any options that may be needed (XLX and DMR+)
- Comma delimited set of transmit ports for each mode.
- This will take a whole post to describe! Maybe even two
- The transmit ports in DVSWITCH.INI now take a comma delimited list of ports
- These ports will allow you to set up single instance bridges with like mode partners with greater than two networks
- NXDN remote command error silence (Just a bug fix)
- DSTAR remote command was dropping into END_TX case. (just a bug fix)
- Better error message for dvswitch.ini file parsing.
- When an error. is found while parsing the ini files, a better error message is generated
- DMR support for talker alias. DVSWITCH.ini has a new tag (TalkerAlias) in the DMR section.
- This setting will be transmitted to the network on each transmission and can include your name, rig, location, etc
- P25 Soft Id transmit and receive
- Still a work in progress, but it is functional on decode
- YSF split of narrow and wide TLV export to support transcode.
- Wide mode YSF packets can now be sent to its own list of transmit ports using TXWidePort
- This is independent of the narrow transmit ports
- This allows you to transcode one side of YSF while keeping the other format free from conversion
- YSF uses the latitude and longitude from MMDVM_Bridge.ini for the GPS location.
- All transmissions will include GPS locations from the MB.ini file if non-zero
- DSTAR slow data fix DSTAR ini file addition: message
- Force MB to begin transmission if we did not see one (FCS bug)
- Make MB return MMDVM and not _Unknown