#mmdvm_bridge #mmdvm_bridge

john.brazel225@...

MMDVM Bridge running on raspberry pi3, i have allstar and echolink working, and connected to brandmeister with no problems and the bridge does exactly what it supposed to do and functions perfect, however, every Sunday night/Monday morning, it will not connect to anything. I have the pi set to reboot every night at midnight, and upon reboot, a macro will get my bridge connected back to an echolink conference...Ecxept for the wee hours of Monday morning and most of the day Monday. I have completely started over twice with fresh installs and keep coming up with the same issue. I'm just lost on this one. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
John
KK4GXP