Re: ASL <> DMR <> YSF inquiry? #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Andrew,
I would suggest you wait a few days. We just updated to allow MB to bridge or connect to all like modes in a single instance of MB. We are putting a document in the next few days.
It will look something like this:

ASL <-> AB <-> MB <-> DMR
               | <--> YSF

(best I can do with ASCII graphics)

73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/20/20 7:40 PM, andrew delgado via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

i was able to work successfully the both experiments ASL <> AB <> MB <> DMR using the link provided by steve n4irs, and also the YSFReflector <> MB <> DMR..

i have the idea of having a new instance but im mixing the ports or do i really need hblink3 in between? im setting this up on a single debian box.

Regards,
Andrew