De: "EA5GVK Joaquin" <ea5gvk@...>
À: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Envoyé: Mercredi 22 Avril 2020 19:21:17
Objet: Re: [DVSwitch] Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

Sorry, I didn't put the username and password to enter by SSH or VNC to the DVLINK V9 image.
ssh port 22
user: pi
pass: dvlink

For VNC port 5900
user: pi
pass: dvlink.

We are already working to convert the DVlink V9 image, in multilanguage (English, French, German, Portuguese and Italian). Thanks to our partners.
Greetings.