Version 8 was reported to be no longer active.  Since v9 is out. And it's not viable to keep both versions.  Also, v8 had an old DVSwitch.

You can't upgrade via OTA from v8 to v9. Since it's got deep changes.  It must record image v9.

Greetings.

El mié., 22 abr. 2020 19:54, mfj_986 <f6jig@...> escribió:
Hi Joaquim,
I put you a direct message concerning upgrade from DVlink V8 to V9 but i have no receive any answer.
Could you verified if you have it

73 Ray F6JIG

De: "EA5GVK Joaquin" <ea5gvk@...>
À: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Envoyé: Mercredi 22 Avril 2020 19:21:17
Objet: Re: [DVSwitch] Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

Sorry, I didn't put the username and password to enter by SSH or VNC to the DVLINK V9 image.
ssh port 22
user: pi
pass: dvlink

For VNC port 5900
user: pi
pass: dvlink.

We are already working to convert the DVlink V9 image, in multilanguage (English, French, German, Portuguese and Italian). Thanks to our partners.
Greetings.