Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

EA5GVK Joaquin

Caballero es no es el link de la nueva versión.
Miré en los últimos mensaje está el link. De Drive. Saludos

El mié., 22 abr. 2020 19:51, Tito Lopez <OBUSTOS01@...> escribió:
El Link para descargar esa imagen esta caido. Mega es una mierda, Venga Venga

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 7:19 AM Peter Buckley via Groups.Io <SkierInAvon=Yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking forward to the English version.
Downloaded the current (Spanish) version...ran it on the Pi.
Looks good, wish I knew more Spanish...
Thanks for your efforts - N0ECT - Pensacola.

On Thursday, September 12, 2019, 3:18:01 AM CDT, EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:

Good morning, I have made an image for raspberry that contains guided menu script to configure dvswitch server and I have also set up an hblink3 server and its hbmonitor.
The news link is this -> http://ea5gvk-dmr.zigor.es
And the link to download the image is this -> https://mega.nz/#!z4wXxKBK!O9BVLKzWXX88yJ7ODAhqCIYBNkgz4-p8fNkkAC2Y6Wk

Thanks to the entire Dvswitch team. Always grateful