Re: Is there a simple way for Bridging a YSF Reflector to an XLX Reflector (new 2020 Version)

Steve N4IRS

The link is a YSF to DMR bridge. That will get you most of the way there.
Look at MMDVM_Bridge.ini for the info for connecting to XLX rather then BM.

Steve

On 4/29/2020 11:45 AM, Uli wrote:
Thanks Steve, but that does not help very much:
I want to Bridge a YSF Reflector  to an XLX Reflector, not DMR to XLX

I have tried all kinds of suggestions from the forum but neither does work.
How should MMDVM_Bridge.ini and DVSwitch.ini  look like?
Is there anything else I might have overlooked?