Re: Conference Bridge

JJ Cummings

Here is a thing I finally put up...

On Apr 29, 2020, at 15:15, Jay <jay.n4nqy@...> wrote:

I know that there are those who have done this already.

I began this quest 2+ years ago to build a server that could "conference" together AllStar, DMR, YSF, P25, NXDN and D-Star users.  I wanted to create this to understand how to do it.  I began to go down the road of hb_confbridge and did not have great success and got sidetracked.  I got DMR and YSF working then ran out of gas.

I am back on that mission and again, I know others have done it, but what is the best route to go to accomplish to goal.  I need to start back at square one.  Can I get a suggestion or even a Block Diagram of how to get started.  Things like "Do I use Gateway, Reflectors or both and what do they connect to?  I have a decent knowledge of Linux and have been doing Ham Radio Digital since the advent of D-Star and MMDVM.

Is there documentation somewhere or someone who has a picture of what theirs looks like.  Any assistance appreciated.  Happy to take this off of the discussion here, if needed.

Thanks

jb  N4NQY

--

jb   N4NQY