Re: Conference Bridge

Jay

Super, Thanks.  So I do  need both the gateway and reflector for each mode.  One question, i assume you used a separate psuedo node for each mode.  That makes some sense to me.

Back when I started this i was not seeing AllStar as a Hub.  I kept trying to make hb_confbridge work and running into problems.  I need to get more familiar now with the conf file in Allstar.  I have an AllStar node running but it is vanilla and installed by the cookbook.  Shouldn't take much to add a single mode (??).  there is some documentation on getting DMR working, but I may tackle YSF or P25 first.  They are a little less complicated.

Thanks for the link.  That should present me with a project for the next week or two.
--

jb   N4NQY