Re: Conference Bridge

JJ Cummings

C4FM didn’t need both - just the reflector, and yes we use Allstar as a hub to allow for more granular control of the modes (it’s easy to disconnect/connect a node) etc...

Sent from the iRoad

On Apr 29, 2020, at 20:21, Jay <jay.n4nqy@...> wrote:

Super, Thanks.  So I do  need both the gateway and reflector for each mode.  One question, i assume you used a separate psuedo node for each mode.  That makes some sense to me.

Back when I started this i was not seeing AllStar as a Hub.  I kept trying to make hb_confbridge work and running into problems.  I need to get more familiar now with the conf file in Allstar.  I have an AllStar node running but it is vanilla and installed by the cookbook.  Shouldn't take much to add a single mode (??).  there is some documentation on getting DMR working, but I may tackle YSF or P25 first.  They are a little less complicated.

Thanks for the link.  That should present me with a project for the next week or two.
--

jb   N4NQY