Re: Is there a simple way for Bridging a YSF Reflector to an XLX Reflector (new 2020 Version)

andrew (callsign)

I'm also stuck with something similar here. Could anyone with a working connection to an XLX post the relevent parts of their mmdvm bridge.ini file. Owning both a YSF reflector and XLX, I have other links established in the YSF,  I have the correct address entered for connection with the xlx, how does one link to a specific reflector module?  A "working" snapshot of YSF to XLX would benefit greatly.   Thanks.