Re: Is there a simple way for Bridging a YSF Reflector to an XLX Reflector (new 2020 Version)

Steve N4IRS

See if this helps:
<https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md>
and from MMDVM_Bridge.ini:

DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

On 4/30/2020 8:13 AM, andrew144500@... wrote:
I'm also stuck with something similar here. Could anyone with a working connection to an XLX post the relevent parts of their mmdvm bridge.ini file. Owning both a YSF reflector and XLX, I have other links established in the YSF,  I have the correct address entered for connection with the xlx, how does one link to a specific reflector module?  A "working" snapshot of YSF to XLX would benefit greatly.   Thanks.