Re: Changelog

SP2ONG Waldek

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the extensive description which is very useful and allows you to better understand how to use it. Yes, I know that we can use a direct connection with MMDM_Bridge with YSF reflector but surely there are differences in audio levels between for example C4FM and DMR and so users with YSF Reflector are heard quieter on DMR and DMR users on YSF Reflector are heard too loud compared to a station with C4FM. For this reason, for YSFN I would also like to use two Analog_Bridge  to be able to compensate for audio levels. Unless there is another way? The same problem is with NXDN.

73 Waldek, SP2ONG