Re: Is there a simple way for Bridging a YSF Reflector to an XLX Reflector (new 2020 Version)

Tito Lopez

My config is as follows. Hope it makes sense. Ihave an ASL with echolink node with DVSwtich running. I connected it to XLX711.
I can get on to echolink viam my cell phone. I have my hotspot connect to the XLX I can hear the echolink transmission from My phone  but I cannot hear any TX from my hotspot

 I am working on fixing it but that is where I stand.
All DMR no YSF yet

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:03 AM Ethan - KE7DUX <Ke7dux@...> wrote:
Uli,

I am doing that, however it is using an Openspot 1 as an RF bridge. Not really optimal. It works MOST of the time, but I do have issues with WiresX node radio disconnecting when someone connects to YSF Reflector using a hotspot while having their WiresX button pressed.