Re: Hytera DMR Gateway

Steve N4IRS

Richard,
We have nothing to do with gw_hytera_mmdvm. I suggest you check with the author. You might be able to so a symlink to fool gw_hytera_mmdvm.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/20 5:07 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via groups.io wrote:
I am having some difficulties getting gw_hytera_mmdvm to work on a raspberry pi 3 running Rasbian buster. It appears to be looking for an old version of openssh-1.0.0 but buster only has openssl-1.1  so it cannot find a bunch of the library.  Is there a way to update the gw_hytera_mmdvm to change it to look for the newer version of openssl?

Thanks
Richard KK4zmg