Re: HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Steve N4IRS

I don't know of anyway that 2 Peers connected to 1 Master can have rules applied. I would setup hb_confbridge with 2 masters and then you could control the traffic between the 2 Peers. Both masters would be defined in hblink.cfg. They would have to listen 2 different UDP ports. Unless Cort or Mike correct me. ;)

On 05/30/2017 04:36 PM, marrold.co.uk wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing the configuration, that confirms the understanding I have so far.

To clarify my question, if HBLink is acting as a masterĀ only, without any additional systems, are DMR frames passed between connected clients? If so, is it possible to apply the timeouts and 'rules' to inter-client traffic?

If this isn't currently a feature of HBLink, is it supported in DMRLink or the upcoming 'DVSwitch'?

Thanks again for your assistance and contributions to DMR.

Matthew
2E0SIP