Bridging XLX to BM DMR (New Way 2020) #mmdvm_bridge

Rudy N6DOZ

Edited

Now based on everything I read so far doing a search on bridging XLX to BM DMR via MMDVM_Bridge (no longer needing DMRGateway), the structure is as follow:

BM TG <-> MB_BM <-> MB_XLX <-> XLX Reflector

Now, I have created to instances of MMDVM_Bridges with utilizing unique ports to each other. I am able to connect the respective instances to DMR and the XLX reflector but for the life of me, I can not figure out how the two MMDVM_Bridges are to be connected.

BM TG <-> MB_BM < ??? > MB_XLX <-> XLX Reflector

MB_BM MMDVM_Bridge.ini
[General]
Callsign=N6DOZ
Id=315069220 <-- with two digit ssid
Timeout=180
Duplex=0

[DMR]
Enable=1
ColorCode=1
EmbeddedLCOnly=1
DumpTAData=0

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=3103.repeater.net
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62042
Password=passw0rd
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
Debug=0

MB_BM DVSwitch.ini
[DMR]
Address = 127.0.0.1
TXPort = 32100
RXPort = 32103
Slot = 2

Q. What protocol am I to use to connect this MB_BM to the other instance?

MB_XLX MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[General]
Callsign=N6DOZ
Id=3150692
Timeout=180
Duplex=0

[System Fusion]
Enable=1

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=45.77.186.5
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62052
Password=passw0rd
Options=XLX:4001
Slot1=1
Slot2=1
Debug=1

MB_XLX DVSwitch.ini

[DMR]
Address=127.0.0.1
TXPort = 33100
RXPort = 33103
Slot = 2

Q. Same question here, what protocol am I to use to connect this MB_XLX to the other instance?

Thanks in advance! 7-3 N6DOZ.

TL;DR
I ended up doing what Ernie Gm7kbk suggested, which is basically running the MB_BM through DMRGateway to change TG9 to my target TG. Works great!

BM <-> DMRGateway <-> MB_BM <-> MB_XLX <-> XLX