Re: Bridging XLX to BM DMR (New Way 2020) #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Eric,
Happy to help by adding the steering. That is the value of this forum. Mike and I read the comment and problems. We try to address those type of "pain points" as we see them.
That is the value of this tight feedback loop.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 5/16/20 5:53 PM, Eric-K6KWB wrote:
Yes you need two MB one connect to BM and one for YSF Gateway. Almost similar to the first one you create use YSF Gateway and select FCS.
BM-TG??<->MB_BM<->MB_YSF<->YSF Gateway<->FCS003

Did you download from DVSwitch System Builder a complete package:
https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder

Looks like Steve have developed a new update to steer TGs in MB, will see how does it work, thank you Steve for this update. :)
73, Eric