Re: DVSwitch Dashboard

Jason - WY7JT

It does have a bug I've been meaning to investigate. But a work around is to refresh it when someone is transmitting and it will populate the rest of the dashboard. At least that works consistently here.

Jason - WY7JT

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 4:41 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
The dashboard is on my ever expanding todo list.

Steve

On 5/16/20 10:27 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:

have anyone installed a dashboard with dvswitch? I have tried to get the mmdvmhost-dashboard to work without success. It shows current transmission but no LH list. I would be quite happy with a display like the pyUC client has. Or, simple terminal session that displays connected traffic (like the DVLink app). Any thoughts?

--
Tom VE3NY