Re: Will Nextion Screen work with dvswitch?

Steve N4IRS

I need to check my display on a working MMDVMHost system first. Once I'm sure the display is good, I'll look into using the display(s) with MMDVM_Bridge. Should know more this weekend.

Steve

On 5/21/2020 1:47 PM, John K1IF via groups.io wrote:
Hello Steve

Unfortunately, the display is not receiving any data from the pi. I am using a 3.5 enhanced (k) version. I am not sure how to load the driver for it. I did try both 2 and 3 for screen layout. I believe I need layout 3 but not sure how to get the driver loaded. Maybe that's why its not working for me? Maybe I can find a tft file for screenlevel 2