Re: Dashboard Installation php error on installation of 5 or 7

Steve N4IRS

What OS version are you trying to install on?

On 5/27/2020 9:45 AM, John K1IF via groups.io wrote:
I'm trying to install the Dashboard and using the set-by-step instructions and get to step 5 where php must be installed but keep receiving the following errors when I try to install 5 or 7:

Package php5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

Package php5-cgi is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

Package php5-common is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'php5-common' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'php5-cgi' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'php5' has no installation candidate

same thing if I try installing 7