Re: Bridging XLX to BM DMR (New Way 2020) #mmdvm_bridge #mmdvm_bridge >> Intruder Problem #mmdvm_bridge

Uli

Hello All,
A while ago, I have setup successfully two separate bridges one from BM to YSF and one from YSF to XLX. Worked fine for a while.

Now somebody connects every few minutes via a YSF Gateway from outside and starts to do brief connects like 5-10 within a few seconds shortly after my YSF Reflector is rebooted. For sure, that triggers the BM Loopban block and generates the dreaded "crkcrkcrk" Message that translates to "user blocked"
Instead of a Callsign it only shows NOCALL and the Callsign of the gateway it is coming from.

The idea now is to connect XLX direct to a BM TG and shut down the YSF Reflector alltogether. I have read the whole thread above but It´s not clear to me where I put the TG in that I want to connect to on BM.
I do not want to use DMRGateway, as Steve mentioned it can be done just with 2 MB instances. Where do I put the TG  (i assume somewhere in DVSwitch.ini??) and how can I check if I have the latest Version of MMDVM_Bridge installed (Steve mentioned earlier that there is a new Version that enables this connect between XLX and BM TG)

Any help is greatly appreciated
Uli