Re: MMDVM_Bridge doesn't appear to be connecting to ircddbgateway

Matthew 2E0SIP

Edited

Thanks both! I think it was just a case of not seeing the logs, but it was working in the background.

Mike - I've updated the Modules to match.

I've got a bit further and I'm now running :

DMR <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> Analog Bridge <-> Analog Bridge <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> ircddbgateway <-> DStar XLX

I can DStar to DMR is working, but DMR to DStar is not. Transcoding seems to be working, both Analog Bridge instances are showing Ptt Up etc, and AMBE frames are reaching both dongles.

I see packets get as far as ircddbgateway, but they are not then forwarded to XLX. Am I missing something? - ircddbgateway is showing as logged in on the dashboard.

Thanks again